Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PTI January Blog Hop

It's time for another PTI Blog Hop! This time we are challenged to use our "less loved" stamp sets. I don't have that many sets, and I try to use them as I get them, but the ones that seem to "escape" from me, are the Fillable Frame series! I love them dearly, and I always get them, but I do not use them as often as I should!
So this time I have a card featuring the first fillable frame in the series with a sentiment from the number 8 in the series.  I also used SOME (I love to "collect it") of my patterned paper, and I went with a color that is totally hard for me to work with, purple! SO it's a triple challenge for me!



I am looking forward to all the inspiration from this Blog hop, thanks for visiting!!

Mariana

16 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE this....that purple is gorgeous! You got a fantastic impression with your IP!

Renee said...

Love this purple...
and I have to have this plate...I'm seeing it too much and keep loving it more and more.
Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Clean, simple, FANTASTIC! Love the bold purple...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, way to dust off those fillable frames, I don't have that set, but I've enjoyed some of the other ones.

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the purple!

Anne Tussing said...

Great purple card! Love the dp with the embossed background!

Nerina said...

Well done using some of that gorgeous DP! (I also collect it :0)! Your card is beautiful - love the rich purple you created it with - and the embossing is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

purty in purple....love it's simplicity =]

Kristii said...

Very pretty!!! I love the colors!!!!! Perfect!

Lorraine said...

This is pretty! I love the embossed background.

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed background!

Kay D said...

Very nice CAS design- love the colors!

Ana said...

esta tambien esta preciosa, Mena dice que es de ella porque es morada !!!

Stephanie said...

Love this CAS style. All your little touches make it perfect. I especially love the color! ;-)

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great card--so glad you tried the purple, I just love it!

Chris L.

Linda Suarez said...

I love purple! This card is gorgeous. I love its simplicity! Thanks for sharing!