Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Backgrounds..

I have been enjoying the stamped backgrounds that so many are making now, they look so beautiful. look at this one by Dana, spectacular! Or this one, made with sentiments by the very talented Ingrid! or this gorgeous invitations by Nichole Heady! So I gave it a try, this is before I got my new papertrey ink, and I have to say they do make a difference, they are very vibrant! For this card I used memento and versamark inks to match Ocean Tides, Harvest Gold and Aqua mist, and a gray ink by studio g for little details and the sentiment.
Thanks for looking!
Hasta la vista!
Mariana

2 comments:

Michelle Philippi said...

What a great background....just gorgeous. And I can see the texture from the impression plate too - such a pretty card.

Jen said...

oh, i love it!!those colors are great together!! great job with the rosies!!