Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog hop for Janelle

One of the most beautiful and fulfilling things about the "crafting world" is the people you get to "meet". Today a couple of great ladies,  Laurie and Dana put together a blog hop to send some love to a wonderful lady, Janelle, an awesome crafter and an amazing person. Go check her blog and leave her some love!!

I haven't touch my blog in forever, but I wanted to be a part of this. So here is my entry:
I tried the last Make it Monday technique, but it was hard and this is the best I could come up with!!
So Janelle this is for you, a warm embrace and many prayers for you and your family!!
 Mariana

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the gradient star tail. Great take on the MIM!

Julie said...

Oh I so love this card! Beautiful!

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I LOVE the colors, and what a great tail for the star. Beautiful.

Jen Carter said...

Oh! I love this!! I think it turned out wonderfully! It's really cool and the colors are beautiful too (they fit well with the PTI blog hop theme too!)!

Sue Ann said...

I think you did a beautiful job with the MIM technique and I love the colors you used!! Your card is beautiful and I know it will put a smile on Janelle's face and in her heart!!!

Susie said...

Fabulous card.

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!!! I totally love the colors and the tail on the star is absolutely perfect!!!

Nadine said...

Your card is fabulous Mariana! Love how you used the MIM technique to highlight the star's path, so creative! And I totally agree that meeting so many great people across the world is the beautiful thing about our crafting world. :)

Dana said...

An incredible card for Janelle. SO creative and unique Mariana. Thank you for joining us.

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. That technique looks so great with the star. And, you got a shout out from Nicole--yay for you.

khayes1032 said...

Thank you Mariana, I am going to try my best to send a comment to Everybody participating in this Blog Hop. We appreciate the encouragement.
Ken (&Janelle) Hayes

Laurie said...

This is just beautiful! I love the star and the colors! Thank you so much for joining us!

pamela said...

Whoa, what do you mean you couldn't get the yellow to work in your blog hop entry? This card would've been PERFECT for the blog hop!! Hehehe ^_^